online piece of paper where users can add sticky notes with
text, images and videos on it. Here are some ideas on using
padlet in the classroom. It is now a chrome app and can be
found in the web store.
Here is a tutorial on Padlet:
How can you use it in the classroom?
1. KWL Chart- Students can add sticky notes about what they
know, what they want to know and what they learned.
2. Exit Slips- add a sticky note about what they learned,
connections, new ideas and wonderings.
3. Researching- collaborate and add research with sticky
4. Showcasing student work- add photos of their learning.
5. Documenting Words Their Way sorts:
How can you use it?