Jan 31, 2010

Tweetin' on Twitter


If you haven't joined Twitter yet, you're missing out on one of the most powerful tools for enhancing your professional development!

The biggest challenge on Twitter is finding the time to build your network. It feels like casting a wide net into an expansive ocean, but eventually, you start reeling in some great catches!

This morning, I logged onto Twitter to see what topics were buzzing among tech-savvy educators. I discovered that many of them were attending an "educon" conference focused on education (though they stress it's not solely about technology). As I followed the conference-related
 tweets, I realized that participants were sharing insights from the sessions in real-time. Despite not being physically present, I actively engaged in the conversation, sharing my thoughts and opinions about learning and technology. It was fascinating to see what was being discussed at the conference and to contribute from the comfort of my home.

The second best part of joining the educon chat was the connections I made! Networking with individuals who share similar interests opens up opportunities for collaborative learning and knowledge-sharing. It was an exciting day of tweeting!"