Dec 13, 2009

Twitter for teachers?

"How can you squander even one more day not taking advantage of the greatest shifts of our generation? " (Godin in Larkin).




This video provides a quick snapshot of how some people use twitter. Twitter is a quick way to connect with others. I have been wondering how twitter can help me do my job better and in search of this answer, I have begun to play around with twitter and have even sent out a few tweets. (a tweet is a message to the world...well, your following) I began building my network by finding teachers who are already twittering and then I added their network of people to my own. I am slowly adding more people to my network and will hopefully have enough people in my network to start collaborating and sharing teaching resources. Well, I am off to tweet....toodles!

No comments: