Mar 31, 2011

Google is changing the way we read on the web!


There are now 5 new options for reading/viewing blogs on the web. When you go to a blog, type in "view" at the end of the URL.

EXAMPLE:

You then get options to change the view:


I tried all of them and here is what they look like on my blog:

Mosaic View:


Sidebar View:

Snapshot View:



Flipcard View:
Timeslide View:

I appreciate these options when I am surfing through different blogs because I can scan for information more effectively. I can definitely see using the mosaic view and snapshot view the most when I am deciding whether or not to follow a blog. The timeslide and flipcard view will certainly help me find the main ideas of posts pretty quickly and then I can find the most interesting posts quickly.






No comments: